Languages Available

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Puffle Park Sneak Peek!

This post is from Polo Field!

Happy Friday, penguins!

I promised a bunch of you a sneak peek today, so... Let's get this sneak peek party started!

As many of you have heard, the Puffle Party is coming to Club Penguin in April! Not only that, but we're almost finished coding two brand new puffles! But before we sneak peek the new puffles coming next month... I thought everyone should see the brand new room that will be coming in April, too... the Puffle Park!


In other news... Puffles are coming to the Club Penguin app! I can't say too much about it just yet, but I'll share a sneak peek as I can, because puffles look SUPER awesome in 3D... Tell your friends! Tell your dog and your cat, your teachers, your brothers and sisters! Tell the moon! (if it will listen...) This is gonna be HUGE!

Oh, and see everyone later this afternoon for Field Friday!

Until then... Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

Awesome a Puffle Park! I just can't wait for this new park!I think that the old cat and dog puffle concept will take place here. Well, time will tell! Thanks for reading!

POSTED BY

No comments:

Post a Comment